2/7/10

THE YOUNGEST at the Family Reunion


This is the youngest member at the family reunion. I imagine he was doted on by aunts and uncles. Grandmother probably made him something special to eat, even though she kept telling him to stop running in and out of the house slamming the screen door. Did he live at the house or was he just visiting? I'm guessing he lived there with his parents and grandparents. A country boy. Where did he go when he grew up? Did he leave the farm? Move to a big city? Go to war? Marry and have a family thus making the family reunions even larger? Is the young Sophia his sisters or a cousin? There are no answers. Nothing was ever written on the back of the snapshot. None of the snapshots of this reunion have anything written on them.

The boy and his cat are the star for today.

3 comments:

  1. I love the cat in the picture. It does appear to "want down".

    Good lookin' little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Cute cat and cute boy. I imagine moments later that cat was down and around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kid! Gotta love the overalls! I bet he was a little heartthrob to all the 5th and 6th grade girls.

    ReplyDelete