12/1/09

From the sum of the pieces I GIVE YOU THE WHOLE


Did anyone put the pieces together like a puzzle? Three of the pieces would fit fine. Two others were much smaller. I now give you the complete RPPC.

Home from a long holiday weekend I can guarantee no pictures like this were taken of my family. No, mostly embarrassing close-ups with flash. Nothing that will ever be worthy of a future 100 years from now vernacular photography site. So relatives, you may rest easy. The shots are just between us.

the outing_tatteredandlost
Click on image to see it larger.

3 comments:

  1. Lord have mercy, I thought for a moment I was seeing twins. But that would take the pretty one and the plain one to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still fabulous, any idea where they were going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how those in the dark suits are to the left and those in the light to the right.

    As to any information about the photo, really nada. I bought it at an antique store. I do believe it was professionally shot which explains how everyone is in pairs with no person left standing without partner. On the back of the card it says:

    Photo Post Card by Duclos Bros., 1112 Elm St., Manchester, N. H.

    That's it. I found a few postings online for cards for sale with "Duclos Bros." listed. And in a book scanned by Google there is a photo they took of a funeral of a priest.

    ReplyDelete