12/30/09

Not so FROSTY THE SNOW MAN vernacular photograph


This is a happy little snow man. I have no idea where this snapshot was taken.

On the back is written:
Jan. 2, 1948
Snow man Kenny, Jackie & I built around new year.
I've been waiting for the perfect time to post the three shots in this series. I thought that since I might finally be getting back on my feet and did a post at my ephemera site about Frosty the Snow Man I'd post these here.

Over the next few days, fever and cough permitting, I will post the remaining two. I don't want to post them all at once. This little snow man had his own little life, short as it was, and I'm going to respect that.

4 comments:

  1. It is sweet with its little hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's a little hat.

    I thought it was a birthday cake on his head, with one candle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it is and he was celebrating his first on the first. I can tell you, things go ummm...downhill for him.

    ReplyDelete