Well, it's finals time. With all the knowledge you've gleaned from this class I think you can easily write a one word essay about the following piece. Remember 90% of your grade will be determined by this one word. If you need two words we can talk about it. As to the other 10% of your grade, well...that will be determined by what sort of cookies you bring to the last class. The more chocolate...the higher your grade.

1 comment: