1/20/15

Gone FISHIN'


It was July 1956 and Donald G. Schnabel was out on the water with some fellas for a day of fishing. The slides say "Greenport Trip" which means nada to me. I have no idea where Greenport is so I did a search and apparently it's on Long Island.


Click on image to see it larger.

Too bad the boat isn't named the Minnow. Since none of the gentleman in the photos I'll show over the next week are named, I'll let you decide which one is Gilligan and which one is the Skipper. It's up to you if you want to name one Ginger and another Mary Ann.


_________________

2 comments:

  1. Didn't we see this boat run aground in Bahrain?
    And that is definitely Thurston Howell III reading the WSJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be funny if it was the boat. Gilligan's Island in Bahrain.

      Delete