11/30/12

Kids on horses...IT'S A CATEGORY


Kids on horses or ponies is definitely a category so I'm not sure why I don't always buy them. You know if I find a shot of people eating watermelon it's coming home with me; same with someone cutting a cake. But I often leave kids astride a poor pack animal in the bin. I need to rethink this. Sure, often the kids look less than thrilled. They're duded up in some cowboy duds and then stuck on a horse. The parents are smiling, the guy with the horse is trying to get the kid to smile, and the horse with one leg resting is just thinking, "What did I do to deserve this?" as the kids pees through the chaps and onto the horses back.


Click on image to see it larger.

Yeah, I think I need to rethink this category. There's more going on than what appears on the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment