7/31/12

LOOKING BACK on a friendship and summer


Why is it summertime brings back such vivid memories? I think more so than other times of the year. But then, maybe it's just me.

I don't know the story behind this house or the two women sitting on the porch. Perhaps it wasn't even taken in the summer. I have my reasons for guessing that this might actually be Florida which means it could be just about any time of the year. They can have windows open all year long. Of course, with the weather changes everywhere, I can remember having my doors and windows open in February this year.

So, if the warmth of the summer is what helps to make memories so vivid, does this mean with global warming we'll be getting more memories throughout the year?

It's okay, I ramble like this sometimes. I'm not in need of medical attention. It's just the heat and the memories I'm making.


Click on image to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment