7/25/12

I'M WALKIN' HERE! within the Twilight Zone


Another image in the "I'm Walkin' Here!" category.

A boring photo for sure, but look at the mannequin in the background. What if that's the mannequin played by actress Anne Francis in the Twilight Zone episode The After Hours. The whole feeling of the image would change. Of course, that's why I bought this dull photo. I secretly wished the mannequin was from the 9th floor.


Click on image to see it larger.

Don't remember the episode? Read about it here.

4 comments:

  1. In the window you can see a reflection of a store front sign, Hero(n). I think this is photo from England, possibly London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping someone would find the sign familiar. Interesting if the ladies are British. They've come a long way to end up in my care.

      Delete
  2. If you're thinking Harrods Department Store in London, you're missing the second R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it can't be Harrods because of the "He" plus the building is too small.

      Delete