5/3/11

The GIRL, the DOG, the BARREL, the TETHERBALL, the VOYEUR LAUNDRY, and the OUTBOARD MOTOR


Today I give you a girl in the backyard with her dog sitting on a barrel next to a tetherball with the voyeur laundry in the background, AND an outboard motor. I think it's fair to say there is a boat on the other side of the fence. I know, I'm being bold making such a guess.


Click on image to see it larger.





Then again, perhaps the people next door simply hang a motor on the fence so they always know where it is...and so do the neighbors.

I seriously doubt that anyone ever will do a search for this title. Not going to happen. It's an original...and pointless.

7 comments:

  1. LOL. Try adding the word VOYEUR in front of the word LAUNDRY in the title. That ought to get a few hits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody will be shopping for outboard motors and land on this post. They won't be disappointed though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ... I guess you didn't see the film "The Whale Rider"? Check the second page in this PDF for a still from the movie showing another option for an outboard motor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brett, how perfect. That does explain the ragged laundry on the line. If they're using the outboard to get the suds working well then...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/10/2011

    I looked at this photo after looking at your more recent photo of the girl and the dog. This confirms my theory of rodeo clown family - the dog/bull is about to push her off the barrel so she can practice diving into the barrel for protection. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think you're onto something here! Most definitely rodeo clown family. The father walks around in the clown make-up all the time just in case he gets an emergency call where he has to extricate a cowboy from a bull in a pen. Just call RODEO CLOWN 911.

    ReplyDelete