12/26/10

ONE MAN'S CHRISTMAS: Part 1


Was your Christmas good or bad, or are you still trying to figure that out? Sometimes it takes time to digest not only the meal, but the emotions of the day.

Starting today I present to you One Man's Christmas in 4 parts. I know nothing about this fellow other than the prints were made in 1966. It's possible this is his 1965 Christmas.

I will let you figure out the story.


Be sure to come back the next three days to see his story unfold.

This series will be my contribution to the latest Sepia Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, let's call him Ernie. Seems to fit nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who's 60 now who looks just like him, where's this photo from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where the photo is originally from, but it was bought here in Northern California. I figure this man is now about 70, maybe older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he might his dad.He really looks like him.

    ReplyDelete