9/1/10

Taken in RAY WITT'S BACKYARD


Brew brothers or real brothers? Best friends or twins?


Okay, they're not twins, but as to the rest of it I just don't know. On the back of the photo it says:
Taken Ray Witts Back yard in Cupertino Calif July - 57
So perhaps one of these guys is Ray Witt. No way of knowing. If they aren't related I find it fascinating that friends would so closely mirror each others smiles.

Wonder where I found this gem? Can we say Three Buck Big Box of Photos? I know we can. I'm figuring each photo in this box cost about 2 to 3 cents. I'm getting easily a mile out of them. Vernacular photography at its finest.

And is it just me or does the fellow on the left look like Kenneth from yesterday?

2 comments:

  1. Cupertino and Berkeley are pretty near to one another so Kenneth could be one of these two. I also think they are related because they have the same ears and chin/neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do look similar. And Berkeley is in the East Bay and Cupertino in the South Bay.

    ReplyDelete