5/28/10

For MOM


Had to break out of here today to keep my mind in focus. Sometimes just meeting deadlines day-in-day-out makes my eyes cross. So off I wandered to my favorite antique store and perused the old box of photos for a buck. Found this little jewel.
Click on image to see it larger.

Nothing is written on the back so I don't know if this was made for a mother, a grandmother, auntie.... The "doily" is made from plastic with brown ric-rac. The photo is attached to a thin piece of cardboard with beige corner tabs. School project? Boy Scouts? We'll never know.

2 comments:

  1. Someone went to a great deal of trouble for this item. Really a treasure. Bib overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a gem! When I found it in the box it was face down so all I saw was cardboard and ric-rac. Almost passed it by until I turned it over. It was a keeper!

    ReplyDelete