4/10/10

...and a DEAD BIRD ON EVERY DRESSER


I just never know what's going to show up when I scan one of the negs in the strange little envelope that so aptly says "Misc. Negatives" on it. I certainly wouldn't have purposely bought a photo of a dead pheasant on a dresser with National Rifle Association Junior Diplomas tacked to the wall. And what the heck is that thing with the tail on the dresser drawer? It looks like a Robin Hood cap crossed with a Daniel Boone hat. Well...somebody was mighty proud of this display.

Click on image to see it larger if it's been a really boring day.

The two other images scanned from this envelope were COME SLIDE WITH ME and Gentlemen...START PEDDLING!

When you buy an envelope of negs you get what you get. I'm sure there are more surprises of equally boring subject matter to be found.

4 comments:

  1. So far your little envelope of 29 negatives is batting 1000 for me. This is another one full of questions and curiosities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyjazz,

    Well then stay tuned because we've still got the rest of the envelope to go. and then there's that huge bag full of hundreds of negs. Enough to keep me posting for years.

    ReplyDelete