3/15/10

ROSA with her fox


This is Rosa. At least that's who we believe she is. This is from a negative that was stuck in a packet of old photographs that had belonged to Rosa. My best friend bought them years ago. We don't know the story of Rosa other than life began in Europe and at some point she moved to California.

Rosa_tatteredandlost

I posted another photo of Rosa last year. She was young and lovely in France and didn't have a dead animal draped across her shoulders. I've never understood the supposed charm of draping an animal, head and tail included, around your shoulders.

I will have more photos of Rosa through the years.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Rosa. I remember her well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got those foxes either, but Rosa is full of wonderful mystery.

    ReplyDelete