12/19/15

The Secondary CHRISTMAS TREE


The little girl from the 1940s I've recently featured seems to have had two Christmas trees each year. One tree was most likely in the living room; there are shots of her with adults at this tree. Then there's the little tree below. I think she might have had her own little tree in her bedroom. How cool would that be? This one even has bubble lights!


___________

New book NOW available on Amazon.
Tattered and Lost: Forgotten Dolls

This one is for those who love dolls!
Snapshots from the last 100+ years of children and adults with dolls. 

Perfect stocking stuffer for the doll collector on your list!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe her name was "Charlotte Brown" since this seems to be a real "Charlie Brown" tree!

    *there was a Charlotte Braun in Peanuts. She got written out.

    http://peanuts.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Braun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't remember here at all. I'll have to go through some of my old books from the 60s that were reprints of 50s comics and see if I find her.

      Delete