12/7/14

The MYSTERY WOMAN at Morgan Park, Chicago in 1897


There's something familiar about this woman, but I can't put my finger on it. I keep thinking she's a time-traveling-celebrity, but which one?




Click on images to see them larger.

At some point this woman visited Morgan Park in Chicago. Morgan Park has quite a history. That's all I know about this vintage snapshot.


Click on image to see them larger.
_________________

to find the perfect gifts for those hard to buy for friends.


Volume 6 will be for sale soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Lori Beth Cunningham (Lynda Goodfriend) from Happy Days!!! Chicago isn't that far from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't even remember her. I guess I'd stopped watching the show by the time she was on it.

      Delete
    2. I agree with I.G. Though I didn't watch the show either, I looked her up on Google and she's a pretty good match. However since there was no magic photo booth in 1897 Chicago, this may be one of those vampire sightings.

      Delete
    3. Vampires in the Park. Oh geez, don't mention to anyone or we'll end up with a series of books about it.

      Delete