12/11/12

The FAMILY ON THE STOOP


This comes from an old tattered photo album. This appears to be a photo of when the kids came back to visit in Canada. I'm merely speculating about this. The woman on the first step actually lived in Northern California near Ukiah. I'm not sure how many of these people are related by blood or marriage.


Click on image to see it larger.

I have featured other vintage snapshots from this album, including this one of the kids when they were very young.


Click on image to see it larger.

Can you figure out which person in the first photo is the one in the second?

3 comments:

  1. That's a tough one. I'm thinking the one on the far left - bet I wouldn't even bet a dime on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felix0912/12/2012

    The way the seven people in the top [early-1930's?] photo are seated on the steps, I would bet a few bucks that they are seven siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'll gamble. In the older photo, the little girl with doll is seated center front in later photo. Boy on right is man seated left front. The two older girls are women center top and right in the later photo. The other two men and woman on left are not related but are spouses.

    ReplyDelete