5/23/09

The FULLER TUGS GIRLS or Grin and BEER IT redux

 
On April 24 I wrote a post about a group of people who seemed to have formed some sort of club with the theme of drinking. Imagine my surprise today when I found photos of the women in an antique store. Same women, same crazy homemade shirts. 

I present to you the Fuller Tugs Girls Cheerleading Squad!

          Give me an F!
          Give me a U!
          Give me an  L L E R!
          FULLER TUGS!
          FULLER TUGS 
          RAH! RAH!...

          Oh wait, I've got something in my eye.

Fuller Tugs Girls_1_tatteredandlost
Fuller Tugs Girls_tatteredandlost
As we bid a fond farewell to the Memorial Day Weekend picnic, two of the effervescent happy Fuller Tugs Girls, each wearing a paper plate with "goal" written on it, wave goodbye and remind us to never drink and drive. Stay safe out there. Buhhhbye.

Fuller Tugs Girls goodbye_tatteredandlost
Click on any image to see it larger.

3 comments:

  1. These were just too cute. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/27/2009

    wow. old friends. fun times
    Did you find the pictures in the same shop at different times?

    Does the woman on the right have a noticeable bald spot in her hair?
    d

    ReplyDelete
  3. The original shot of the two guys and three girls was found at the flea market. It was always there in the bottom of a box. These three shots of the girls were found this weekend at an antique store. Blew me away when I saw them. Yes! More Fuller Tugs pictures!

    I laughed when I saw the "bald" spot but realized it was just a print defect. There's a spot in the last shot two near the bottom.

    ReplyDelete