3/27/15

EVERYBODY look over here!


So is the boy in the hat looking in the correct direction or not?



Is the one lad saying, "No! No! It hurts my eyes!"
_________________

You know, having a broken ankle means I can't go to the flea markets, the antique stores, or estate sales. Now, this has been a problem for me since the fall of 2013 when I tore the ligaments in my ankle, but over the past few months I've been able to stand for longer periods of time. Anyone who collects old snapshots knows how important standing can be. Now I'll be back to square one. No standing. I'm really bummed right now even thinking about this.
_________________

4 comments:

  1. Not standing sucks...hopefully you will be hobbling along before too long:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each day a little bit better. Actually had a decent night of sleep for the first time since the fall.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you are able to stroll the antique shops and find photos - I'd offer to help but I sure don't have your eye for the "ordinary photos" with "hidden charm"!!

    I was thinking the little guy was looking up at his dad saying, "WTF!?" (in nice little guy language of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hells bells, make a trip of it. You can stand and hand me the photos as I sit in a priceless antique chair while I sort.

      Yes, I'm guessing there is some serious whining going on.

      Delete