3/9/15

CATEGORIES: Advertising


Another worthy and interesting category is to collect snapshots that include vintage advertising. In this shot you'll see Coca-Cola and Hershey's. A twofer.


Click on image to see it larger.

There is another category that could be started with this shot, but I'm not sure how successful you'd be in finding images. I'm talking about peeing on yourself. The little lad has had an unfortunate accident and will forever be rememberd for the pee on the front of his pants. Poor little fella…though I find it very funny. Don't expect a book from me anytime soon…then again, a book of unfortunate accidents could be a lot of fun!
_________________



6 comments:

  1. This may be the most exclusive vernacular photo category ever!
    I spotted that spot before I'd read your following paragraph, wondering first if it was true and then why the only one who seems embarrassed is big sister over on the side. However the important question is which woman is mom? I think third from left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you think they're sisters? You could be right about which one is his momma, but I'm not positive. But I think the next post might be of his daddy.

      Delete
  2. I was so busy dreaming of Hershey's Ice Cream (and chocolate sauce) I didn't notice the accident! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a very long time since I tasted Hershey's ice cream. Do they still make it?

      Delete
    2. They sure do!

      http://www.hersheyicecream.com/ :)

      Delete
    3. The last time I had some was at Chocolate World. I sure miss the old factory tours at Hershey with the big barrel of Kisses in the lobby.

      Delete