7/10/10

BIG SHADOW from Big Bag of Negs


So the question is what model car is this? I have my suspicion because it looks familiar.

Click on image to see it larger.

Again, from the Big Bag of Negs. This is in pretty poor condition and took quite a bit of work just to bring the picture up. Way overexposed. And then there's that space craft hovering on the right. Was the long tall shadow taking the photo of his car or the space craft? I'm guessing the car.

If I gave this post the title "Proof Aliens Exist!" would it draw people here just to be disappointed? Snicker.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the old blue Buick we had, except it had a series of decorative holes along the side. My brother was born in the backseat on the way to the hospital in it 1954. Yeah, always another story over here at Donegal Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad is thinking possibly Pontiac. Oldsmobile also crossed his mind, but he stuck with Pontiac.

    Baby born in the car. That would be a good story especially if the car was crossing a state line at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/22/2011

    Plymouth Cranbrook, circa 1952. Could be a Dodge, too---they looked very similar in those years.

    Your photos make a sick day pleasureable....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. You made my day.

    ReplyDelete