2/11/13

KIDS WITH WICKER: The Subcategory


I introduce you to KIDS WITH WICKER, the subcategory. As you can see this young lady is not with wicker. She is near a basket that is just an ordinary splint basket. In fact, I'm not sure she was even supposed to be in the shot. I'm thinking the photographer wanted a shot of the basket and the tree and this young tyke came skipping along and jumped into the frame and said, "What you doin' mister?"


Click on image to see it larger.

So what to do? It doesn't fit neatly into my category. Where oh where will I file it. (And don't think for a minute I actually have a logical method for filing anything.)
Kids with Wicker
Subcategory: It's something woven which isn't wicker, but they could have used wicker if they'd  known about my category.
I've got a feeling this subcategory is going to really take off! Sooner or later someone is going to do a search for my succinct description. It's just a matter of time.

3 comments:

  1. "Subcategory: It's something woven which isn't wicker, but they could have used wicker if they'd known about my category."

    That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your zeal for genre labels, though mine are different. (no wicker __ yet, but I do have babies with musical instruments) Last week I restructured my file names for the 11th time, and it is now about 6 levels deep. Now I'm afraid I may still loose virtual sight of the odd ones. Perhaps I should go back to shoe boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your files are structured? You are leagues ahead of me!

      Delete