11/22/09

Out in the open, but still SNEAKIN' IN THE SIDE DOOR


This photo intrigues me. I know, I'm easily intrigued. The thing is this snapshot is in the album I've referenced before of the two fellows, Bill and Dick, who took a trip across country. I don't know if this was a place they saw on their trip or a place near where one of them lived in California. But it intrigues me. 

the place on the corner_tatteredandlost
Click on image to see it larger.

The top looks like an ice cream cone with a lightening rod? Any guesses? Suggestions? Unfortunately no matter how much I enlarge it I can't pull in the sign above the front door. The only information the photo gives is the fellow sneakin' in the side door. Some nefarious goings on I fear. Or maybe just a smoke, a drink, and round of pool.

sneakin' in the backdoor_tatteredandlost

2 comments:

  1. Was waiting to see if anybody else had any ideas, the building looks pretty official, like a bank or a post office or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sort of strange the way it's sitting out there on the corner by itself in what appears to be a residential area. And the first few letters over the door look like "P. Seaw..." and then I can't tell. And there is a large ad on the left side of the building. Oh how I'd love to be able to see what that says.

    ReplyDelete