5/10/13

WE BUILT IT OURSELVES!


With this weeks Sepia Saturday showing budding scientists and/or inventors, I had to find an image showing what can happen when you set out to solve a problem. Remember, "Necessity, who is the mother of invention."

I give you...THE CAR. One of a kind. No other models rolled off the assembly line. A classic for sure.


Click on image to see it larger.


Click on image to see it larger.

The dog sure liked it, but then dogs just love going for rides in anything. I think a dogs greatest sorrow is that they can't drive.

10 comments:

  1. Surely that car is unique. A dogs greatest sorrow is being left behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    It must have been a novelty and alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puts Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to shame !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They must have been quite the novelty going down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo, and oh my yes, not a finer car around to compare to that one! Doggie approved too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool beans... heck with the dogs.. I wanna drive it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funny car. Reminds me of something out of the Our Gang movies. Especially with the dog sitting up on top and having so much fun.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/13/2013

    Oh my, that is an interesting conglomeration of auto and wagon, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I reckon that car was called "The Torpedo." What a great find.

    ReplyDelete