1/8/13

New and POSSIBLY MOST BORING BLOG EVER












I have a new blog called Tattered and Lost: Traveling with Charlie. I am being honest when I say it may be the most boring blog ever. It will last no longer than one year and consists solely of photos of a man named Charlie. That's it. I'm not kidding. I warned you...boring. Each week there will be two photos posted of Charlie in some location in the United States. Well, that's not completely true because he did visit Canada so we'll all need a passport for those shots. Charlie stands and Charlie sits. In a few cases Charlie dances. Pretty basic really. So tell your friends who think blogging is a waste of time to check out Tattered and Lost: Traveling with Charlie. They'll be able to look you straight in the eye and say, "I told you so."

6 comments:

  1. I'm in. Your stories that 'go-with' are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I'm going to like this new blog about Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome aboard. You apparently have a high tolerance for boredom.

      Delete
  3. LOL! Do I detect a hint of reverse psychology here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, remember I've seen the photos. I believe in truth in advertising. Charlie sits. Charlie stands. Only the locations change.

      Delete