4/13/13

A pox on DESIGNERS OF BRIDESMAID DRESSES...


who make women look like fools. I know, jokes about bridesmaid dresses are easy because the dresses are usually so hideous. I don't know if it's the designer's intent to make the women look bad just so the bride looks good, but I can't come up with any other reason as to why so often the dresses are over the top. Useless fluff creations that look like cake wrecks.

How many times did this poor woman wear this dress after the wedding? I'm guessing never. I'm guessing just packing it up was enough of a chore.

And oh how I'd love to see the full line up of all the bridesmaids in these too precious creations!

Click on image to see it larger.

5 comments:

  1. Love those carbuncle sleeves...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks like some sort of weird waitress. The sleeves look like popovers. Just dreadful.

      Delete
  2. Looks okay to me. But what do guys know?

    Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me. I wouldn't even put a Barbie doll in something like this.

      Delete