8/6/11

SUMMERTIME: Part 4


Summertime is bathing beauties at the beach trying to impress the boys.


Tomorrow: the guys of course
__________

I've added a new site in the Other Sites, Other Worlds column to the left:


It appears to be a site that just got up and running this month. It looks like it has potential.

Sadly, many of the sites in the list are close to dead. Many no longer post new images, but I think it's worth leaving them on the list for what they did post. I basically keep the list for myself so I remember all of these other places to visit to see old photos.

Should you ever come across a site you want to share just let me know.

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful indeed! I'm not up on my bathing fashions -- any idea what time period this is? 20s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing late teens to 1920s. Perhaps someone else will be able to pin it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to recommend a site, one even related to this post: http://swimminginpictures.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice! It's been added.

    ReplyDelete