7/20/11

PEOPLE EATING WATERMELON. It's a CATEGORY


Imagine my surprise when I sorted through the Ten Buck Box and found this, a "category" photo. One to add to my prized collection of people eating watermelon. Alas, no pig in this photo, which is really a sub-sub-category. I shall hope someday to expand that sub-sub-category, but for now I'll just be happy with this.




Hmmm...new category, people eating watermelon in the middle of a road with a car quickly approaching. I must find more!

For those into sub-sub-categories just click here.

7 comments:

  1. I can see that I will have to be careful about choosing Sepia Saturday themes in the future - you have a sub-category to cover every eventuality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's someone asleep at the wheel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if the category would seem too extreme if I'd said "people eating watermelon in the middle of a road with a driverless car quickly approaching." I thought that word "driverless" just might make me look stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a prize photo for a prize category.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the First Recorded Example Of "Smiley Faces" ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, smiley faces!

    I'm also now thinking an odd harmonica band.

    ReplyDelete