3/26/11

A BARN: Three points of view


It's easy to establish that this is a barn. I think we all agree on that.

Now, most people are thinking (If I may presume to think your thoughts.) that this is a barn being moved. That would be the logical thought. But what if...



It's the first mobile home. The company hoped to make a fortune. It was a bust. They went broke and could never figure out why, but I believe it had something to do with not being able to get it under an overpass and out of the county.

Or...

It's a barn...a screaming barn. A startled barn. It's tiny eyes wide open in anticipation of being barn-napped. No sound comes out of its gaping mouth. In silence it screams, the men unaware that it has awakened from its deep sleep.


I'm just sayin'...it's a possibility.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I like the latter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone would share in my madness. Others had to see the angst of the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, at least, they were trying to salvage it. it's a good thing, right?
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete