12/7/10

A bundled WOMAN OF MYSTERY


Raise your hand if you remember Rosa.

Okay, 1…2…3…sorry, I can't tell if you in the back have your hand raised or are swatting flies.

I thought it time to bring Rosa back for a few days.

Rosa in the snow. Not the first time I've shown her in snow, but that's at the end of this post.

Click on image to see it larger.

I have no idea where this was taken. Obviously not at her home in National City, California. Rosa is a woman of mystery.

If you remember, Rosa was from France, an immigrant to this country. She was married to Rodrique. To see the older posts click on the following links:





And a little surprise for those who have been following along here for the past few years. I posted a shot of Rosa long before I did the lengthy post. You can see that image here.

5 comments:

  1. One Man's Treasure12/07/2010

    Nice shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not wearing a mask, is she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. All Rosa. Cold Rosa. Rosy cheeked Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicago..that is the city I see here..Rosa and Rodrique what a lovely mystery couple:)

    ReplyDelete